Help Portrait is a movement of photographers who are using their time, equipment and expertise to give back to those who are less fortunate.

This video features coverage from HELP-PORTRAIT events from all around the WORLD. Want to get involved? Volunteer by finding an event near you: http://commun...

Comment

You need to be a member of Help-Portrait Community to add comments!

Join Help-Portrait Community

Comment by Arica Grafton on November 12, 2012 at 12:28am
I either want to coordinate for an event in my area in southern Oregon or find one near by that's already being planned. It looks very inspiring and full of purpose... Touching people's lives.Anyone know of something in Oregon?
Comment by Renee Mongillo on September 28, 2012 at 7:37am

I am so motivated by each Help Portrait Community Video I see. Hope to make it happen in 2012 in our community with "a little help from my friends".

Comment by Brenda Marie on September 23, 2012 at 2:30pm

Such a moving project that I can't wait to be a part of again. See you all on December 8th!

Comment by Gale Bizet on August 10, 2012 at 6:17pm

Got a camera ?? ok , that will do..

They need help.

Comment by Syeda Safa Hassany on August 10, 2012 at 3:16pm

the best gift ever!

is there anybody who'd like to join my event in Islamabad, Pakistan? really looking forward for this activity :D

Comment by stephen becker on November 23, 2011 at 3:50pm

GREAT WAY TO START THE HOLIDAYS....stephen becker-atlanta on facebook

Comment by Darleene Naomi Hayes on November 9, 2011 at 5:08am

Is there any Photographers in Hawaii that want to participate with me? I'm looking for an event too.

Comment by Marc Hunter on November 8, 2011 at 2:18pm
I just signed up in Triangle/RDU area of North Carolina, looking for an event to participate in
Comment by Barbara Fasulo on October 31, 2011 at 1:18pm

I am looking for other people here in Santa Cruz. Is anybody there that would like to organize the Santa Cruz event?

Comment by Susan Sermoneta on October 31, 2011 at 8:37am
But nothing is going on for NYC 2011!!!!!  Isn't anyone organizing this year?

© 2014   Created by Kyle Chowning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service