Help Portrait is a movement of photographers who are using their time, equipment and expertise to give back to those who are less fortunate.

Dawn Camp's Comments

Comment Wall (6 comments)

You need to be a member of Help-Portrait Community to add comments!

Join Help-Portrait Community

At 12:28am on December 5, 2011, stephen becker said…

hey if you are going to jim bowmans shoot let me know. I am in ganesville also. for dec 10...678-542-5623  steve

At 3:00am on December 3, 2009, Jim Bowman said…
Dawn, Please send me an email with your contact information. I can be reached at j.bowman@flashbackfoto.com
I am scheduling the NE Atlanta group and would like to include you in that schedule. I know you spoke to Frank about this already.

Thanks,
Jim
At 11:30am on November 22, 2009, Frank Lazaro said…
Dawn, just check the volunteer schedule to find your assigned location. I think I have you on at the Collier Rd location.
At 1:04pm on November 16, 2009, Frank Lazaro said…
We have a location off Collier Rd (northside of town or at least our northern most site). I can assign you and your friend to that location if you like. Just let me know.
At 10:45am on November 16, 2009, Frank Lazaro said…
I am just trying to match the community site members to the volunteer schedule. I did not see your name on there and I wanted to verify that you wanted to volunteer on 12/12. Please let me know and I can get you assigned to a location. For reference, the schedule in posted in the Atlanta group here on this site.

Just email me back and let me know. Thanks.

Frank
At 2:00pm on September 26, 2009, Annie Downs said…
Hey girl! You should totally hook up with Frank from ATL. He's already got the ATL stuff moving and they are having a meeting tomorrow maybe- or next week sometime. Anyway. Just wanted you to know. :)
Love,
Annie

© 2014   Created by Kyle Chowning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service