Dawn Camp's Comments

Comment Wall (6 comments)

You need to be a member of Help-Portrait Community to add comments!

Join Help-Portrait Community

At 12:28am on December 5, 2011, stephen becker said…

hey if you are going to jim bowmans shoot let me know. I am in ganesville also. for dec 10...678-542-5623  steve

At 3:00am on December 3, 2009, Jim Bowman said…
Dawn, Please send me an email with your contact information. I can be reached at j.bowman@flashbackfoto.com
I am scheduling the NE Atlanta group and would like to include you in that schedule. I know you spoke to Frank about this already.

Thanks,
Jim
At 11:30am on November 22, 2009, Frank Lazaro said…
Dawn, just check the volunteer schedule to find your assigned location. I think I have you on at the Collier Rd location.
At 1:04pm on November 16, 2009, Frank Lazaro said…
We have a location off Collier Rd (northside of town or at least our northern most site). I can assign you and your friend to that location if you like. Just let me know.
At 10:45am on November 16, 2009, Frank Lazaro said…
I am just trying to match the community site members to the volunteer schedule. I did not see your name on there and I wanted to verify that you wanted to volunteer on 12/12. Please let me know and I can get you assigned to a location. For reference, the schedule in posted in the Atlanta group here on this site.

Just email me back and let me know. Thanks.

Frank
At 2:00pm on September 26, 2009, Annie Downs said…
Hey girl! You should totally hook up with Frank from ATL. He's already got the ATL stuff moving and they are having a meeting tomorrow maybe- or next week sometime. Anyway. Just wanted you to know. :)
Love,
Annie

© 2014   Created by Kyle Chowning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service