Help Portrait is a movement of photographers who are using their time, equipment and expertise to give back to those who are less fortunate.

Gary Rhodes's Comments

Comment Wall (5 comments)

You need to be a member of Help-Portrait Community to add comments!

Join Help-Portrait Community

At 7:53am on December 7, 2009, Jay Morse said…
Hi Gary
I think it will be great with what you want to do. Have fun! Like Katherine said, come on by to the St Francis Center if you would like.
Jay
At 12:06am on December 7, 2009, Katherine Payne said…
Hello Gary, So glad to hear you will be downtown shooting on Saturday. You can represent Help-Portrait, the project does not have limitations and you are also welcome to come join the Denver Group if you should decide, you know where we will be and you are welcome to join us.
Always,
Katherine
At 5:39pm on November 17, 2009, Katherine Payne said…
Thanks Gary, I will send a note to the group letting them know that you are not available on the 12th and I do appreciate your continued efforts. Personally, Katherine
At 8:19am on November 17, 2009, Katherine Payne said…
Gary, Thank you for your help. I can understand your apprehension but would love to have you still be part of our project to what ever level you do feel comfortable with.
At 6:10pm on October 30, 2009, Jay Morse said…
Hi Gary - Thanks for signing up. Please be sure to join the Denver group to stay up to date with the goings on. I look forward to meeting you.
http://community.help-portrait.com/group/denverco

© 2014   Created by Kyle Chowning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service