Help Portrait is a movement of photographers who are using their time, equipment and expertise to give back to those who are less fortunate.

Let's Connect

Members

Oklahoma City OK USA 2011

Information

Oklahoma City OK USA 2011

This group is for those of you in and around OKC. Come help us love those in our city.
For questions, email hp_okc@yahoo.com

Members: 51
Latest Activity: Nov 16, 2013

Discussion Forum

meeting to plan 2011!!

Started by Thomas Riffey. Last reply by Thomas Riffey Oct 25, 2011. 3 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Oklahoma City OK USA 2011 to add comments!

Comment by Larry Clements on November 16, 2013 at 12:28pm

We will be holding a planning meeting for this years Help-Portrait event. The meeting wil be held on Thursday November 21 at 6:30 pm. The location of the meeting is Chapel Hill United Methodist church at 2717 West Hefner Road, Oklahoma City, OK 73120. Enter on North side of the church. We will have pizza! Hope to see you there.

Comment by Larry Clements on November 13, 2013 at 1:36pm

We have a location setup at Chapel Hill United Methodist Church again this year. The address is 2717 West Hefner Road in Oklahoma City. We are working out details and I will post more as they become availiable.

Comment by Undrell Maholmes on October 16, 2013 at 2:46pm

What's the plan for this year?

Comment by Larry Clements on November 26, 2012 at 2:42pm

Hi Phillip,

Always room for one more if you want to come and spend a few hours. I have three photographers committed at this time and I was wanting four. I can have a couple of my students fill in if I come up short. Let me know if you plan on coming. Thanks!!!!!!

Comment by Phillip Moffat on November 26, 2012 at 12:42pm

Larry, how's things looking for  this weekend? Do you need any help? (Dec 1st)

Comment by Larry Clements on November 20, 2012 at 12:43pm

Thanks Phillip, look forward to seeing you again on the 8th.

Comment by Phillip Moffat on November 20, 2012 at 12:36pm

ok, thanks Larry. I was just curious. We should have two people to help on the 8th.

Comment by Larry Clements on November 20, 2012 at 12:00pm

I can if people think we need another planning session. If you have questions that just need answers I would be happy to talk or meet.

Comment by Phillip Moffat on November 20, 2012 at 10:55am

Larry, are you going to have another meeting before the first date?

Comment by Larry Clements on November 20, 2012 at 10:32am

We now have two locations for this years Help-Portrait. The first location will be held the week before the official date on December 1st at Metro Tech. The address is 4901 South Bryant Ave.in Oklahoma City. The best driving directions is to go to the SE 44th Street on I-35 exit, turn East and drive 1 1/2 miles to Bryant. Turn South and drive about 1/2 mile and you will see the campus on the West side of the street. The event will be held in the Admin. Building. Set up will beging around 9 am and start shooting at 10 until 1 pm. There is room for four photographers and they already have two backdrops setup. We need two more if you have one. Please let me know if you would want to shoot at this location. Email me at clementslarry@sbcglobal.net right away.

The second location will be on the 8th at Chapel Hill United Methodist Church at 2717 West Hefner Road. Same times setting up from 8:30 am and shooting from 10 to 1. We are needing around five photographgers at this location. They will have Christmas trees in several location and also space for a couple of backdrops. 

Members (51)

© 2014   Created by Kyle Chowning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service