Help Portrait is a movement of photographers who are using their time, equipment and expertise to give back to those who are less fortunate.

Let's Connect

Members

Sudley Manor House, Manassas, VA, 2012

Information

Sudley Manor House, Manassas, VA, 2012

We'll be doing the Sudley Manor House event this year again for the 4th straight year. Each year has been better than the last.  The event will be SUNDAY December 9 (NOT Saturday, December 8) to coincide with their holiday party.  Thanks to everyone who will participate :-)

Time of the party is 1:30 – 4:00pm so let's plan to be there 12:30 or so to setup - any questions, please feel free to ask!

Members: 9
Latest Activity: Jun 8

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Sudley Manor House, Manassas, VA, 2012 to add comments!

Comment by Jack Nevitt on October 28, 2013 at 11:39am

We will be doing the Fairmont again this year as well.  Dec 14th from 2-4pm.  We need Elphy printers and laptops.  We appreciate anyone from Sudley to help us out.

Comment by robert e. klimkiewicz, jr. on December 22, 2012 at 8:06am

I got a message from Susan Kane @ SMH that one of the families would like to hire a photographer for a portrait session - is anyone available or up for that? "They have a family of 12 and their Mom is a resident of SMH".  I wouldn't be comfortable taking the lead on a shoot like that but if someone else is I may be able to help out ...

Comment by Jack Nevitt on December 10, 2012 at 5:10pm

Great time had by all.  See you next year or next weekend.

Comment by robert e. klimkiewicz, jr. on December 10, 2012 at 4:50pm

THANK YOU to everyone that made it out yesterday.  The photos were great and I dropped the CD over to Sudley Manor House this afternoon.  :-)

robert

Comment by robert e. klimkiewicz, jr. on December 8, 2012 at 3:21pm

Great - thanks for bringing a couple friends, @Jack Nevitt !  I'm set to attend yours next week too :-)  My sister (Karen V) is graciously going to watch my [soon to be] 3 y.o. so I can attend!

Comment by Jack Nevitt on December 8, 2012 at 3:13pm

I'll be there late, 2pm with Mike Crosby.  Also Sharon Eisenzopf is coming.  We are all in the Manassas Warrenton camera club.

I also have a Help Portrait shoot the following weekend on the 15th at The Fairmont in Manassas, if anyone else wants to join us.

Comment by robert e. klimkiewicz, jr. on December 8, 2012 at 2:31pm

Kevin M - confirmed

Bruce S - confirmed

Robert K - confirmed

Karen V - confirmed

Melissa (Karen V's friend) - confirmed

Mark S and Jack N are in from last call so I think we should be good!  I've tried Bill G from previous HP events but no luck.

Kevin said he's bringing his gear, and I asked Bruce to bring his laptop again.  We'll have at least 2 Selphy printers, and I think Bruce said he would bring his.

Really excited for this year again :-)

Comment by robert e. klimkiewicz, jr. on December 8, 2012 at 1:30pm
Ahh too bad! We will be planning for next year as well so hopefully then :)
Comment by Capital Portrait on December 8, 2012 at 12:12pm
I'm sorry to say I cannot make it this year bc of a scheduling conflict. I am very disappointed! -catherine
Comment by robert e. klimkiewicz, jr. on December 8, 2012 at 11:46am

thanks Karen. I just bought a fresh pack of paper for my Selphy as well. :-)

Members (9)

© 2014   Created by Kyle Chowning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service