Help Portrait is a movement of photographers who are using their time, equipment and expertise to give back to those who are less fortunate.

Let's Connect

Members

So far attending: me, DG, Stephen. New members, if you're interested in how you can get involved, feel free to meet us. Also, please post your basic info to the Member Profiles thread.

Maxine
maxine.toh@gmail.com

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings all,
I'm game to give this wonderful program a try. See you all on Wednesday the 11th at Starbucks/Bellevue Lodge
I'm going to do my best to be there. Anyone in the Ballard/Fremont area interested in car pooling?

thanks!

Kate (kate@spiritedearth.com)
I'll be there! :D If anyone is carpooling and can stop by the Seattle Center area please let me know by email @ amomca@gmail.com. If not, I'll hop the bus and be there! Can't wait!! :D
See you all there ! Driskelljc@gmail.com
great, looking forward to meeting you all!
Tomorrow is Veteran's Day. Have you confirmed Starbucks will be open that late?
thanks for pointing that out - I double-checked and they will be open same hours so we should be good. =)

Lawrence Dugan said:
Tomorrow is Veteran's Day. Have you confirmed Starbucks will be open that late?
Hello everyone. I saw this today on Flickr and really want to get in on this. I'll see everyone on Wednesday.
Looking forward to meeting you all tonight and getting involved - just learned of the HP movement today and am thrilled to become a part of it.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Kyle Chowning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service