Help Portrait is a movement of photographers who are using their time, equipment and expertise to give back to those who are less fortunate.

Let's Connect

Members

Discussion Forum

Locations

175 discussions

Miscellaneous

Existing discussions that have not been assigned a category.

29 discussions

Setup

20 discussions

Getting Involved

36 discussions

Marketing

7 discussions

Sponsorships

4 discussions

Volunteers

15 discussions

H-P Community

25 discussions

So far attending: me, DG, Stephen. New members, if you're interested in how you can get involved, feel free to meet us. Also, please post your basic info to the Member Profiles thread.

Maxine
maxine.toh@gmail.com

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings all,
I'm game to give this wonderful program a try. See you all on Wednesday the 11th at Starbucks/Bellevue Lodge
I'm going to do my best to be there. Anyone in the Ballard/Fremont area interested in car pooling?

thanks!

Kate (kate@spiritedearth.com)
I'll be there! :D If anyone is carpooling and can stop by the Seattle Center area please let me know by email @ amomca@gmail.com. If not, I'll hop the bus and be there! Can't wait!! :D
See you all there ! Driskelljc@gmail.com
great, looking forward to meeting you all!
Tomorrow is Veteran's Day. Have you confirmed Starbucks will be open that late?
thanks for pointing that out - I double-checked and they will be open same hours so we should be good. =)

Lawrence Dugan said:
Tomorrow is Veteran's Day. Have you confirmed Starbucks will be open that late?
Hello everyone. I saw this today on Flickr and really want to get in on this. I'll see everyone on Wednesday.
Looking forward to meeting you all tonight and getting involved - just learned of the HP movement today and am thrilled to become a part of it.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Kyle Chowning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service