Help Portrait is a movement of photographers who are using their time, equipment and expertise to give back to those who are less fortunate.

Let's Connect

Members

Discussion Forum

Locations

175 discussions

Miscellaneous

Existing discussions that have not been assigned a category.

29 discussions

Setup

20 discussions

Getting Involved

36 discussions

Marketing

7 discussions

Sponsorships

4 discussions

Volunteers

15 discussions

H-P Community

25 discussions

Notes from our last meeting. Attendees included myself, D.G., and Stephen.

Views: 0

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, finally got around to reading these notes!

I have a background setup, three different colours of seamless, if needed (black, gray and white). And studio lights that can be used in conjunction with flash. Granted, I imagine we'll want multiple setups.

But I'm just informing, my rig is available.

:)
This is a letter signed by the Founder of Help Portrait to use to send/give to companies we might seek donations from. Could be added to what Stephen already has... thought it might help.
Attachments:
this is great! didn't see this before. thank you Kate!
we could definitely use your rig, thank you for your generosity! =)

Kate Hailey said:
Hey, finally got around to reading these notes!

I have a background setup, three different colours of seamless, if needed (black, gray and white). And studio lights that can be used in conjunction with flash. Granted, I imagine we'll want multiple setups.

But I'm just informing, my rig is available.

:)
Jeremy's letter wasn't available until a few days after I spoke to the stores. It would've saved me a bunch of time. Hahaaa

There are still other store out there we can try to reach!

Kate Hailey said:
This is a letter signed by the Founder of Help Portrait to use to send/give to companies we might seek donations from. Could be added to what Stephen already has... thought it might help.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Kyle Chowning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service