Help Portrait is a movement of photographers who are using their time, equipment and expertise to give back to those who are less fortunate.

Information

London 2012

Group for HP in London 2012

Group Logo by: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sprengben/

Got one Idea about HP but not sure if will work, so if anyone got some ideas, please let me know.

Members: 12
Latest Activity: Apr 28, 2013

Discussion Forum

Few things

Started by Adam Kingston Aug 1, 2012. 0 Replies

Ok, I know this is all for free but...We need to print those photographs so we will need sponsor or someone who can print.If its only few portraits we can do it ourselves but if there will be like 50…Continue

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of London 2012 to add comments!

Comment by Adam Kingston on November 7, 2012 at 4:49

Hello Everyone again,

My first HP event was two years ago in London not far from City Airport at http://www.richardhouse.org.uk/ and it was amazing and very difficult but we did it and provided pictures to those happy families. For me this was really amazing place to see them happy and smiling.

My second HP even was in Hong Kong as it was during my long trip through Asia and this was another amazing experience to help them, take pictures, work with families and see other side of Honk Kong still amazing happy side.

This year is bit more difficult for me as I need to find job and in London its not that easy even in IT.

I created this group to get all amazing people who are happy to help others like I did for last two years for HP, to try to organize something and to help.

Please let me know, if you know about any place where HP could be organized, I got some equipment, cameras, lights, backdrop etc.

Not sure when is deadline to send application for HP but it really doesn't matter.

Adam

Comment by Ingrid Abraham on October 29, 2012 at 9:55

We need to print and deliver the images so financing this should be the main priority. Finding people who'd like a photo will be relatively easy.

Comment by Adam Kingston on September 23, 2012 at 11:12

Hi All,

I didn't organize anything yet, tried one thing and didn't work out. At the moment busy looking for job.

If anyone have any ideas, place etc., please let us know.

If we cannot find any place we can always make stand on the street and take pictures of people if they need :)

Members (12)

© 2014   Created by Kyle Chowning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service