Welcome toHelp-Portrait Community
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Help Portrait is a movement of photographers who are using their time, equipment and expertise to give back to those who are less fortunate.
December 6, 2014 from 7am to 5pm – Youth Uprising
December 6, 2014 from 10am to 3pm – Princeton Senior Resource Center
December 6, 2014 from 10am to 3pm – Tangerang
Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton. If you're a photographer, makeup artist, or videographer, please contact me at: email@example.com
Location: Allentown, PA
Latest Activity: Dec 7, 2012
Started by Jill Trznadel. Last reply by Steve Febbraro Nov 10, 2009.
So, what's your plan, Steve?
how are you fixed for Photographers for tomorrow? Do you have enough & how many families are you expecting?
Unfortunately, it looks like my Wife and I will not be able to make the Allentown HP event. We agreed to help out a charity animal shelter event down here in Berks and they were in a bind for last minute photography help for their fund raising event. We look forward to future HP events though. Wish you all a great event.
if my plans don't end up working to go down to an event in philly tomorrow, will i be able to come help out at the bethlehem event? i don't have the proper lighting for a studio set up, but i will gladly help arrange people, take documentary photos, whatever.
Well, 12/8 will be here before you know it, and we're all very excited. I know you are all busy, so I'll be brief.
1. THANK YOU ALL.2. Photographers arrival: 9:30-103. Public time: 11-34. If you do have extra equipment, feel free to bring it.
5. Metro Beauty Academy is helping again this year. We will have 15 students (possibly more), to do hair and makeup.
6. The fellowship hall we'll be shooting in is large, and has enough space to set up 6 - 8 studios.
7. There will be light snacks for everyone.
8. We will have background shooters, so you can concentrate on the portraits.
Order of Activities
1. Volunteers Arrive
2. Families Arrive
3. They are checked in
4. Go to Metro for makeup/hair
5. Escorted to the studio, and introduced to their photographer.
6. No need to process the images on site. Part of the check in process is gathering information for each family, what facility, address, etc.
7. Then, when all the images are collected, we send them to WHCC for processing. This cost is usually split amongst the photographers, and never amounts to more than a few dollars each. However, if you're a bit constrained financially, it is NOT a problem. We're more interested in your heart, than your wallet.
Location: Calvary Wesleyan Church
1414 Pennsylvania Ave.
Bethlehem, PA 18017
We are going to change people's lives. You can count on it?
Myself and my Wife, both photographers, will be there although she will probably be in an assisting and/or post processing role. We can provide gear for two complete portrait setups (strobes for main, fill and hair light) as well as reflectors and backdrops and/or seamless. Just let us know how we can help.
© 2014 Created by Kyle Chowning.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.