Help Portrait is a movement of photographers who are using their time, equipment and expertise to give back to those who are less fortunate.

Let's Connect

Members

Discussion Forum

Locations

175 discussions

Miscellaneous

Existing discussions that have not been assigned a category.

29 discussions

Setup

20 discussions

Getting Involved

36 discussions

Marketing

7 discussions

Sponsorships

4 discussions

Volunteers

15 discussions

H-P Community

25 discussions

Help-Portrait Phoenix 2012

Information

Help-Portrait Phoenix 2012

Hey Peeps!  I'm looking for other Phoenix area photographers that will join my group and help provide portraits to our less fortunate on 12/08/12! :-)

Members: 15
Latest Activity: Dec 10, 2012

Discussion Forum

We'll be connecting in July!

Started by Kristi Church. Last reply by Jim Bailey Nov 14, 2012. 5 Replies

Hello everyone!Thanks for stopping by the page! Just a quick note to let you all know that we're going to start ramping this up with our first meeting in mid July! Date TBD--but should be coming…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Help-Portrait Phoenix 2012 to add comments!

Comment by Kristi Church on November 14, 2012 at 4:31pm

Hey Everyone!

We had a prescheduled meeting tonight and I'm trying to get an attendance count as 2 weeks ago no one showed and then last week we had 3 volunteers attend. Yay... for those that came!

Here's my idea--versus coming all the way into Phx--I am thinking we should meet via teleconference for those that are helping that live in outlying areas of town. Please RSVP direct via my cell phone and I'll get everyone connected this evening!

How is everyone's week going? How have things gone with what you've committed to helping with?

Just wondering--and if you are planning on attending tonight, please RSVP to my personal cell 602-625-2006.

Thank you very much!

Kristi Church 

Comment by Kristi Church on November 12, 2012 at 7:41pm

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to check in with Julie and both Angela's--how's it going this week with planning?

I heard back from Fresh Start and they're declining as we thought they might--they're concerned with the security...so, I've contacted United Way and should hear back by our meeting Weds night.

Scott--no worries. We still need you! :)

If all of you will please friend me on FB I can add you to the HP Phx Group page. It'll be easier to communicate than on this module.

Thanks so much!

Kristi :)

602-625-2006

Comment by Scott Longman on November 7, 2012 at 9:08pm

Sorry to have missed tonight. I live in Cave Creek and I left really late and ended up turning around because I knew it would be after 7:00 before I would get there. I PROMISE I'll be at the next meeting if anyone can fill me in. Again, sorry I missed you guys tonight. - Scott

602-299-3838

Comment by Kristi Church on November 6, 2012 at 7:24pm

Nice.. it looks like we'll have a good turn out tomorrow night! Thanks, gang! Looking forward to getting this off the ground. :)

Kristi

Comment by Angela Norpel on November 6, 2012 at 4:08pm

I'm going to try to make it Wednesday as well.  I'm coming from either Chandler or Mesa depending on when I get off work. 

Comment by Julie Melka on November 5, 2012 at 6:33pm

Hi T! See you wednesday. I am in Chandler as well.

Comment by T Strickland on November 5, 2012 at 6:00pm

I'll be there.

Comment by Julie Melka on November 4, 2012 at 7:59pm

So, who else can make it Wednesday besides Scott, and myself at the studio on wednesday? We have to get this planned, it will be here fast! = )

Comment by Scott Longman on November 2, 2012 at 8:39pm

Sweet... see ya Wednesday!

Comment by Kristi Church on November 2, 2012 at 8:29pm
Hi Scott! Yes.. We're meeting at 6:30pm this Weds night at my studio. 124 W McDowell Road..85003...very excited to have you join us! Wahoooo, Gang!

Members (15)

© 2014   Created by Kyle Chowning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service