Help Portrait is a movement of photographers who are using their time, equipment and expertise to give back to those who are less fortunate.

Let's Connect

Members

Discussion Forum

Locations

175 discussions

Miscellaneous

Existing discussions that have not been assigned a category.

29 discussions

Setup

20 discussions

Getting Involved

36 discussions

Marketing

7 discussions

Sponsorships

4 discussions

Volunteers

15 discussions

H-P Community

25 discussions

Discussion Forum

Equipment list

Started by Sylvie Charbonneau. Last reply by Julie Knudson Dec 9, 2011. 21 Replies

Please indicate the equipment you will be bringing to the Help Photo event on December 10, 2011.Lights, cameras, printers, backdrops, muslins, etc... This will help us co-ordinate our equipment needs.Continue

Designation of responsibilities on December 10, 2011

Started by Sylvie Charbonneau. Last reply by Mary Sue Smith Dec 4, 2011. 12 Replies

I think this would be the best place for everyone to post what they are willing/capable of doing on the event date (December 10). I'm willing to play the role of general gopher.  I will fill in…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Ottawa, CAN 2012 to add comments!

Comment by Linda Luu Kiefl on November 16, 2012 at 9:18am

Hi, we're starting to organize for Help Portrait 2012. If any of you veterans would like to participate again - please check out the FB page: https://www.facebook.com/HelpPortraitOttawa

Thank you! :)

Comment by Peter Roffey on December 20, 2011 at 8:30pm

All done as far as I know, most picked up their photos and I dropped off CDs of my shots for distribution as well.

Comment by Richard Whittaker on December 20, 2011 at 2:32pm

How did photo pick up go yesterday?

Comment by Daniel Lamarche on December 14, 2011 at 8:48am

Jana,

I thought this needed to be done this week and there was no way I could do that. If there is no rush, please feel free to invite them to our studio and I will set up the lights for you to use. It will be under renovation next week but should be in good enough condition to use by the weekend if that is helpful.

cheers

Daniel

Comment by aquagirl5 aka Helen on December 14, 2011 at 8:30am

Oh thank you Jana..........

:)

Comment by beyondhue aka Jana on December 13, 2011 at 9:22pm

Helen, you can tell the JS society that the family can reach me at 952-4184 and I will arrange a convenient time/place and provide the portraits at my expense.

Comment by aquagirl5 aka Helen on December 13, 2011 at 9:00pm

ractical?

I meant practical.....

I would have to get in touch with the JS society and then  they will get me in touch with the family. Could take time depending on schedules and such.

Comment by aquagirl5 aka Helen on December 13, 2011 at 8:58pm

I think that it is not going to be ractical to squeeze the extra family in on our Costco run.

I was actually asking if someone wanted to just shoot them at another time.....

Comment by beyondhue aka Jana on December 13, 2011 at 7:49pm

I can do the family portrait, maybe in natural light, depending if we find a suitable timeslot before we do the drop off at Costco. Please let me know their contact information.

Comment by Richard McGuire on December 13, 2011 at 7:44pm

Was someone able to shoot that additional family?

I didn't offer because I only have one speedlight and umbrella, and no backdrops, but if no one else can do it, I probably could, depending on the time.

Members (28)

© 2014   Created by Kyle Chowning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service