Chicago, IL, USA 2012

Information

Chicago, IL, USA 2012

This year, The Moody Church will be hosting a Help-Portrait site in Chicago.  If you are interested in volunteering, please write to moodychurchhp@gmail.com

Find out full event details for this year's event here: http://goo.gl/C3Bhf

There may be other events in the city we are unaware of at this time. Please let us know if you are planning your own event so we may include the info here.

Twitter: @HP_Chicago

Members: 119
Latest Activity: Jun 30

Chicago Help-Portrait 2012 Events:

The Moody Church/Angel Tree, 1635 N. LaSalle St. (Sat. December 8)

Discussion Forum

Help-Portrait 2012 at The Moody Church

Started by TMC Artist Circle Oct 26, 2012. 0 Replies

Hello everyone!The Moody Church will again be hosting a Help-Portrait location for 2012!  We successfully served over 100 people last year, and are hoping to do the same this year!We still need lots…Continue

Help Portrait Chicago Meeting: Wednesday 12/7

Started by Jim Porett. Last reply by Anna Papuga Dec 8, 2011. 7 Replies

Hi All -We are having another planning meeting for the upcoming events.Day: Wednesday night, December 7thTime: 7:30 pmLocation: Park Community Church1001 N. Crosby (enter at the entrance by the…Continue

Martin Temple Church

Started by Ray Robert Green. Last reply by Devin David Dec 1, 2011. 3 Replies

I have a location setup on 6800 south Cottage Grove ave in the Woodlawn neighborhood, if anyone wants to contribute.ChicagoContinue

Tags: woodlawn, southside, chicago

Location in Logan Square

Started by Anthony Barlich. Last reply by Paul Callan Dec 1, 2011. 2 Replies

Hey Y'all! My good friend Mike Brown and I are meeting with the Alderman of the 35th Ward on Tuesday to scout the location they have offered and hopefully finalize the process with them. They are…Continue

Tags: Chicago, Help-Portrait, Square, Logan

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Chicago, IL, USA 2012 to add comments!

Comment by Ray Robert Green on November 16, 2011 at 12:27pm

Anyone want to help on the southside.

Comment by Devin David on November 15, 2011 at 10:45pm

Yeah, I can get a list of people who donate so that we can thank them later!  It's just not public on the donation page.  Thanks so much for sending out that email!

Comment by Sea Eun Kim on November 15, 2011 at 10:34pm

Is there any way of finding out who's donated so if someone we solicited does, we can thank them? There's no memo or "in honor of" field.

Comment by Sea Eun Kim on November 15, 2011 at 10:17pm

Just sent out an email blast requesting donations to 200 coworkers and friends. :)  Let's see who comes through.

Comment by Devin David on November 15, 2011 at 9:45pm

Does someone want to help a brother out and draft a press release about HP Chicago? Please and thank you...

Comment by Devin David on November 11, 2011 at 12:00pm
If anyone wants to contact me for anything, my email is devin@devindavid.com (you can find me on google+ w/ that too). Phone is 312.731.8026. Twitter @devindavid
Comment by Devin David on November 11, 2011 at 11:57am
Oscar, PayPal is setup here- http://bit.ly/HP_Chicago

Breakthrough Urban Ministries is a go as one of our partner organizations. Does someone want to act as point person/ liaison for that site?
Comment by Bryan Dockett on November 11, 2011 at 10:51am

Google + hangout or Skype might be a good idea for meeting also. 

Comment by Oscar Pallares on November 10, 2011 at 8:40pm
Saturday is hard for me, you can count with $20 from my end, maybe set up a paypal acc?
Comment by Devin David on November 10, 2011 at 12:50pm

What's a good time for everyone to meet?  Maybe Saturday?  I was trying to coordinate with photo studio to let us use their space, but I haven't heard back. So I think we could just meet at Park Community Church.

Members (119)

© 2014   Created by Kyle Chowning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service