Chicago, IL, USA 2012

Information

Chicago, IL, USA 2012

This year, The Moody Church will be hosting a Help-Portrait site in Chicago.  If you are interested in volunteering, please write to moodychurchhp@gmail.com

Find out full event details for this year's event here: http://goo.gl/C3Bhf

There may be other events in the city we are unaware of at this time. Please let us know if you are planning your own event so we may include the info here.

Twitter: @HP_Chicago

Members: 119
Latest Activity: Jun 30

Chicago Help-Portrait 2012 Events:

The Moody Church/Angel Tree, 1635 N. LaSalle St. (Sat. December 8)

Discussion Forum

Help-Portrait 2012 at The Moody Church

Started by TMC Artist Circle Oct 26, 2012. 0 Replies

Hello everyone!The Moody Church will again be hosting a Help-Portrait location for 2012!  We successfully served over 100 people last year, and are hoping to do the same this year!We still need lots…Continue

Help Portrait Chicago Meeting: Wednesday 12/7

Started by Jim Porett. Last reply by Anna Papuga Dec 8, 2011. 7 Replies

Hi All -We are having another planning meeting for the upcoming events.Day: Wednesday night, December 7thTime: 7:30 pmLocation: Park Community Church1001 N. Crosby (enter at the entrance by the…Continue

Martin Temple Church

Started by Ray Robert Green. Last reply by Devin David Dec 1, 2011. 3 Replies

I have a location setup on 6800 south Cottage Grove ave in the Woodlawn neighborhood, if anyone wants to contribute.ChicagoContinue

Tags: woodlawn, southside, chicago

Location in Logan Square

Started by Anthony Barlich. Last reply by Paul Callan Dec 1, 2011. 2 Replies

Hey Y'all! My good friend Mike Brown and I are meeting with the Alderman of the 35th Ward on Tuesday to scout the location they have offered and hopefully finalize the process with them. They are…Continue

Tags: Chicago, Help-Portrait, Square, Logan

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Chicago, IL, USA 2012 to add comments!

Comment by Sea Eun Kim on December 5, 2011 at 11:55pm

Devin, Would I be able to get that list of contributors from you for thank you notes? Thanks!. S.

Comment by Devin David on December 5, 2011 at 11:42pm

Laura, you just ruined my week. We should have drinks soon.

Comment by Laura M Gray on December 5, 2011 at 1:00pm

I can no longer make the event on December 10th :(  I'm not sure how to indicate or change my registration.  Site is tricky to figure out!

Comment by Paul Stonehouse on December 5, 2011 at 11:49am

I will be attending Jeremty Cowarts Lifefinder Tour on Dec 7th too...I have a free ticket to bring a companion, if anyone wants to join me..the ticket I purchased is for two...any takers my gift to you...Starbucks will be welcome!!!

Comment by Peter Hill on December 5, 2011 at 11:00am

I'll be at the Jeremy Cowart LifeFinder Tour on December 7th, will enjoy meeting others in wonderful Chicago.

Comment by Devin David on December 4, 2011 at 8:19pm

So, it looks like I'm going to be getting a bunch of students from the Paul Mitchell School to do hair and makeup at next Saturday's Help-Portrait events.  Awesome!

Comment by Jim Porett on December 4, 2011 at 4:43pm

Hi Everyone - Great event in Back of the Yards yesterday! Looking forward to next weekend!

I created a Facebook page for us: http://www.facebook.com/helpportraitchicago It's not replacing this page, just enhancing our social media outreach along with the Twitter account. Head on over and "like" it!

Comment by Jim Porett on December 2, 2011 at 3:06pm

Hi Anna - Volunteers should be getting an e-mail from Devin in a few minutes. 

Comment by Anna Papuga on December 1, 2011 at 12:30pm

Hey all! For those of us who may of missed the past meeting we had- can we get more details on specifically our first Help Portrait event this upcoming Saturday- Back of the Yards, 5009 S. Laflin St. ? I filled out my volunteer form but don't quite know what is needed from me, or any details. Could someone fill me in?

Comment by Devin David on November 29, 2011 at 10:33pm

Also, it doesn't do anyone any good to create new Chicago groups on the Help-Portrait community site.  It's just going to confuse people...  Let's all work together, yes?

Members (119)

© 2014   Created by Kyle Chowning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service