Chicago, IL, USA 2012

Information

Chicago, IL, USA 2012

This year, The Moody Church will be hosting a Help-Portrait site in Chicago.  If you are interested in volunteering, please write to moodychurchhp@gmail.com

Find out full event details for this year's event here: http://goo.gl/C3Bhf

There may be other events in the city we are unaware of at this time. Please let us know if you are planning your own event so we may include the info here.

Twitter: @HP_Chicago

Members: 119
Latest Activity: Jun 30

Chicago Help-Portrait 2012 Events:

The Moody Church/Angel Tree, 1635 N. LaSalle St. (Sat. December 8)

Discussion Forum

Help-Portrait 2012 at The Moody Church

Started by TMC Artist Circle Oct 26, 2012. 0 Replies

Hello everyone!The Moody Church will again be hosting a Help-Portrait location for 2012!  We successfully served over 100 people last year, and are hoping to do the same this year!We still need lots…Continue

Help Portrait Chicago Meeting: Wednesday 12/7

Started by Jim Porett. Last reply by Anna Papuga Dec 8, 2011. 7 Replies

Hi All -We are having another planning meeting for the upcoming events.Day: Wednesday night, December 7thTime: 7:30 pmLocation: Park Community Church1001 N. Crosby (enter at the entrance by the…Continue

Martin Temple Church

Started by Ray Robert Green. Last reply by Devin David Dec 1, 2011. 3 Replies

I have a location setup on 6800 south Cottage Grove ave in the Woodlawn neighborhood, if anyone wants to contribute.ChicagoContinue

Tags: woodlawn, southside, chicago

Location in Logan Square

Started by Anthony Barlich. Last reply by Paul Callan Dec 1, 2011. 2 Replies

Hey Y'all! My good friend Mike Brown and I are meeting with the Alderman of the 35th Ward on Tuesday to scout the location they have offered and hopefully finalize the process with them. They are…Continue

Tags: Chicago, Help-Portrait, Square, Logan

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Chicago, IL, USA 2012 to add comments!

Comment by TMC Artist Circle on December 11, 2012 at 11:20pm

Hi everyone!  Just wanted to recommend that you check out the Help-Portrait Chicago Twitter and Facebook pages for more info.  There's a bunch of info and photos from this past Saturday.  Thanks!

Comment by TMC Artist Circle on October 8, 2012 at 10:35pm

It's official!  The Moody Church will be hosting a Help-Portrait site this year!  Check out our blog for details: http://tmcartist.com/2012/10/08/help-portrait-2012-at-the-moody-chu...

Comment by Alejandra Torres on December 17, 2011 at 9:30am
Good luck everyone with today's event. I have my daughter's dance recital to get ready for, otherwise I'd be there :-) Peace!
Comment by Oscar Pallares on December 9, 2011 at 2:10pm
You deserve it define, great job man.
Comment by Devin David on December 9, 2011 at 12:46am
By the way, does anyone have any ideas for a Help-Portrait after party on Saturday night? I'd love to give you all an opportunity to buy me a drink ;-)
Comment by Jim Porett on December 8, 2011 at 11:07pm

From Devin: "Ok, the volunteer assignments have been sent out for New Moms, Breakthrough, and Cornerstone! If you're going to Moody, you should have been contacted by Mark. If you're going to Logan Square, you'll hear from Anthony/ Mike.

If you haven't received any emails and don't know where you're going, let me know and I'll make sure to get you placed somewhere.

devin@devindavid.com"

Also, If anyone hasn't signed up yet and wants to get involved or knows anyone who wants to please let us know ASAP!

Comment by Jim Porett on December 8, 2011 at 12:31am

Great meeting tonight! Volunteer assignments for this Saturday will be sent via e-mail tomorrow (Thursday). Note some may be asked to serve at a different site than they requested. We appreciate your flexibility as we want to make sure each site is staffed well. Moody Church volunteers that have already been contacted by Mark will not receive an e-mail from us as you are already set.

Comment by Jim Porett on December 7, 2011 at 11:01am

Reminder: Help-Portrait Chicago meeting tonight to finalize volunteer assignments and hammer out other details!

Day: Wednesday night, December 7th
Time: 7:30 pm
1001 N. Crosby (enter at the entrance by the parking lot)
Free parking available

Room Number is still TBD but we will have a sign directing you.

Comment by Devin David on December 6, 2011 at 12:08am
I'll probably send out a detailed budget this week to show where all the money is going. All these printing supplies are getting super expensive. I certainly can't afford it all!
Comment by Devin David on December 6, 2011 at 12:04am
Sure, I'll do that this week. We still need to be making a big fundraising push, as we still have about $600-800 to raise. We need everyone sending out letters to friends, family, and co-workers this week. We'll certainly thank those who have donated, and perhaps those donors could help us raise more from their networks as well.

Members (119)

© 2014   Created by Kyle Chowning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service