Ok Guys and Gals,
Overwhelming response so far which is great! I personally think the best thing to do is to find someone to "head up" each location. So, if you think your up for it, please let us know.
Here are the areas we need help. Please comment below of what you can help with and please list what all you would be willing to do to help out.
-- We need some people to step up and help coordinate each location, otherwise this all will not work out so well.
– Multiple locations! so help coordinate available locations throughout the Greater Baton Rouge area.
– Obviously :)
-Hair & Makeup artists
- We want to make these people not only look their best but make them feel like a star!
– lighting grips, backdrops, setting up and tearing down gear
– We’ll be doing some immediate retouching and color-correction using laptops and desktop computers to let people see results immediately! They will love it.
-Food & Drinks
- We want to feed everyone who comes to the event and who doesn't love a good meal.
- everyone will be busy with something so we can't forget to have people on-hand that do nothing except keep the guests company as they are waiting in line, answering questions, directing them to the food, listening, etc.
- It would be cool to have one at each location to document the event for www.hope-portrait.com
- As far as printing goes.. it will be up to the leader of each location and or the location. If it is a shelter and you know the same people will be there for a couple of days then you can send the prints off or go to a local printer. If the people will not be there then you will need to coordinate some decent onsite printers. Anyone with connections in this area please let us know!
Thanks to Aaron for typing most of this out in the other discussion, just trying to bring everyone on the same page.
So let us know where you can help! And as always everything is up for your thoughts and opinions regarding all of this. Can't wait to make this happen.