Help Portrait is a movement of photographers who are using their time, equipment and expertise to give back to those who are less fortunate.

Let's Connect

Members

Discussion Forum

Locations

175 discussions

Miscellaneous

Existing discussions that have not been assigned a category.

29 discussions

Setup

20 discussions

Getting Involved

36 discussions

Marketing

7 discussions

Sponsorships

4 discussions

Volunteers

15 discussions

H-P Community

25 discussions

Hi Folks,
I'm putting together the lists of people and equipment promised for the Help-Portrait event at Bankhead Hwy on the 10th. We'll be helping out Streetwise Ministries.

I've been to the site. It's just off Hollowell Pky which is also Bankhead Hwy. It is the leasing center/clubhouse for a housing development called The Preserve at Collier Point. The location address is:

1021 Harwell Rd
        Atlanta

We still need more people to help out on the day of the event. If you know anyone else that may be interested please talk to them and point them my way. It will be much appreciated by all. We have almost enough photographers, and we still need people to be greeters, runners, assistants and photo editors. You can contact me at

Richard L. Dawson
        richard@shaped-light.com
        770-363-5005

I'll be sending out updates on personnel and equipment that has been promised each day. What email address and phone # can I use for you?

I'm looking forward to hearing from and working you all. Have a great day.
Richard

Views: 167

Replies to This Discussion

Hi....  Look what I found.

Do I need to bring any equipment?  besides my camera...  

What can you bring? So far all I have is my lights (2 sets) and backdrops w/stands.

Felicia will likely volunteer equipment and Reece Newton has also.

Let me know what you can bring and I'll put it on the list.

Thanks.

I can bring the Heathers

Green background?  That is all I have right now.  lol

I'm bringing Scott too.  Why I can be there early... he will get me out of bed.

I also have Christmas props, decorations...  Not tons, but some.  I have a black 4 foot christmas tree too.  Yep, I said black.  

Do we want anything like this?

We're not going to have a lot of  time to try different things with these families. We're looking at approx 15 min. per family. Go ahead and bring your green backdrop, the lights and the tree. You can bring the decorations if you want to, but I don't know that we'll get to use them. Definitely bring Scott.

Do you have a backdrop stand?

If I move the stand I have, it will fall a part.  I am getting a new one over the Holidays but that doesn't help now.  

I have 16 gauge wire that I use when I shoot greenscreen outside.  Yea, I know.

It works wonderfully.

I am bringing the green sheet, wire and clips.  

I will also bring the tree and some other stuff, just in case.  

AND SCOTT.  What time would you like me there?  

Again, with Scott driving.... I can be there as early as you need.

I will also see if I can borrow a back drop stand from some body.  You never know.

Richard,

I will be bringing my MacBook Pro, I plan on using Lightroom to edit the images. Also, I have a friend that would like to volunteer as a photographer - do you have a need for more photographers? 

Yasmine

917-579-0119

Hi Yasmine,

Yes, there will be a need for more photographers to relieve the ones that need a break from time to time. Please have your friend contact me so that I can get her/his information on the list.

Thank you.

Richard

Richard, I'm that Fella that sit next to you at the meeting.
I'll be there and will bring my equipments: camera, lights n background.

Rendy Tendean
Rendy.tendean@gmail.com
678-883-6965

Great!

Hi, if you still need photographers, let me know.  I do my own editing as well.  I have equipment I can bring.  Anyway, shoot me a message if interested.

Peter

shizam1@yahoo.com

RSS

© 2014   Created by Kyle Chowning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service