Hey all we are still looking for help at our location.  Unfortunately we had some scheduling conflicts and most of our original team is not going to be able to help out.

We are going to be a small site (actually stationed at a trailer park) most likely we will have room for two main shooting stations.  For Thanksgiving, Streetwise provided approximately 125 families with turkeys and sides, so we should have a good number of families to serve!)

We currently have one station set to have Reggie Barton as the lead photographer for station one.

I am hoping Dom Stanley and Mark Oxley will be able to help as well one as a photographer the other as a third photographer if room or editor / assistant photographer.

If that is the case we will need:

2 Greeters

2 Runners / Assistant Photographers

2 Editors

I am working on an address for the location at the moment.  Street Wise has also offered for us to meet at their location 1750 Cedars Road – Lawrenceville, GA 30045 then ride to the site following their bus.

Views: 239

Replies to This Discussion

Tina would you mind sending me your email address?

b.snyder.54@gmail.com

thanks I copied it you can delete it if you want it removed.

Way to go Christian! Way to go.

I was silently praying that you would get us IN The Church. I was picturing us having to set up the tents AND our equipment, and dealing with posing chairs digging in the grass and stained back drops.

See you there at eight a.m. Is that still the set up time?
Mark

I too am very glad we are going to be in the church!  I think we should still plan on being at the church at 8:00.  

Mark can you send me your email address please.

Just sent an email to the Street Wise Auburn team if you did not get and are a part of our team please reply to this post with your email address!

oxkram@yahoo.com

Will you be needing me to bring my studio Christian?

Mark
Didn't see this post I guess. I'll have everything. I have two extra posing stools if needed.

Mark

RSS

© 2014   Created by Kyle Chowning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service