Please review the attached files. If there happens to be a mistake in your shift or role and you discussed it with me already, please let me know asap by calling me at: 818-534-7409.
If you're unassigned or your name is not in the schedule, then I apologize that I was unable to find a free spot for you. Please come and support, but I will not have you down as a volunteer. We've been in planning stages for almost a month, so please understand why I cannot accommodate everyone if you just joined up within the last day. The way I scheduled everyone was based on commitment, attendance in meetings, availability, and following up with me.
There are some open shifts for the arts & crafts table starting at 11:30, so I do need volunteers for this. If you can facilitate the table there will be easy crafts and projects that you can guide the guests, mostly kids, with. Please let me know right away by calling me: 818-534-7409.
When you arrive tomorrow
1. Please park across the street in the shopping center or on the streets around the cafe to save the parking lot behind the cafe for our guests.
2. Please show up half an hour before your scheduled shift unless you are setting-up.
3. Please check-in with Deborah (who will have your name tag) to let us know you've arrived.
4. Be helpful, patient, and cheerful with each other.
5. Remember to wear your shirts if you bought one.
Things you can bring
1. If you're able to, please donate water bottles, easy to go snacks that don't requite cups, plates, or utensils, for the Refreshments Table for our guests.
2. If you have or can donate, please bring scotch tape, children's scissors, cotton short sleeve shirts (can be secondhand), books for our other stations' use.
3. To accommodate our guests with possible rain we are asking volunteers to bring umbrellas (make sure you mark them) to let the guests use on the patio if necessary.
Update on the Rain
We have 3 tents (thank you Bryan, Myke, and Cameron) so I think we'll be all right tomorrow. Pray for it to be dry and warm though! :D
Setup is at 7:30 and take down is at 2:30. Please help out here if you can.
Thank you and see you tomorrow,
Jen May (my first name)