Information

2013 Cincinnati group

HELP-PORTRAIT event scheduled for December 8th, 2013 at Higher Branches, 1341 Main St., Cincinnati, OH 45202

Location: Higher Branches, 1341 Main St., Cincinnati, OH 45202
Members: 12
Latest Activity: Jul 26

Discussion Forum

Less than two weeks away from our HELP-PORTRAIT event!

Started by Christiane Sears. Last reply by Kellie May Nov 26, 2013. 1 Reply

If you are interested in being a part of this year's HELP-PORTRAIT event on Sunday, December 8th, 2013, then please email me asap at christianes [at] higherbranches.org Please provide your phone…Continue

Tags: Branches, Higher, ohio, cincinnati

Team Meeting!

Started by Christiane Sears. Last reply by Christiane Sears Nov 26, 2013. 3 Replies

We will have a team meeting 4 weeks prior to the event to discuss ideas, roles, responsibilities and procedures, etc. That puts us at the week of Nov. 10th. It is very important that everyone…Continue

Friend would like to help

Started by Kellie May. Last reply by Kellie May Nov 27, 2012. 2 Replies

Hi everyone! I have a friend who is a wonderful outdoor portrait photographer and would really like to come be a photog at our event. She doesn't have any indoor equipment and said she'd really only…Continue

November 2012 meeting

Started by Christiane Sears. Last reply by Kellie May Nov 16, 2012. 7 Replies

Our HP event is just four weeks away! We need to have a team meeting asap. I know it's difficult to accomodate everyone, although I will try my best to pick a date that works for the majority. Here…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of 2013 Cincinnati group to add comments!

Comment by Christiane Sears on December 11, 2012 at 3:59pm

Comment by Christiane Sears on December 10, 2012 at 12:40am

Awesome job today, team! 

Thank you so much for volunteering your time to make this year's Help-Portrait event successful. Without everyone on the team coming together, none of this would have been possible. The day couldn't have ran any smoother and completely exceeded my expectations.

We had a total of 18 volunteers and provided 124 portraits!

Once I finish editing all the photos, I will post them on Higher Branches website and Facebook page. Please LIKE our page if you haven't already and check out our website, www.higherbranches.org for info on other programs we offer. We'd love to see you again!

Again, AWESOME JOB! I am filled with gratitude. 

Hope you all have a fabulous Christmas!
Christiane
Comment by Christiane Sears on November 27, 2012 at 7:07pm

More exciting news! City Barbeque in Hyde Park has agreed to sponsor Higher Branches' upcoming Help-Portrait event on Dec 9th. They're going to provide all the drinks and grub for 150 people. Wow! (Please eat their food at least once a week forever to say thank you for being such a generous and caring business!)

Comment by John on November 15, 2012 at 12:13pm

not sure if anyone else had touble with your Higher Branches Link, but maybe this one will work for others Higher Branches

Comment by Christiane Sears on November 14, 2012 at 10:23pm

We are raising money to provide frames for our portraits. Please spread the word and ask your family & friends to donate. Provide them with the link below:

https://help-portrait.donortools.com/my/funds/49808-Help-Portrait-C...

Comment by Christiane Sears on November 14, 2012 at 10:16pm

If you have a Facebook account, go to the Higher Branches page listed below and LIKE the page. I have posted photos from last year's HP event there too. Check them out!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Higher-Branches/159786467365260?ref=...

Comment by Christiane Sears on November 14, 2012 at 10:10pm

I got off the phone a few hours ago with Paul Mitchell's cosmetology school. They are considering being our sponsor and will provide make-up and hair stylists for the event. I will know for sure on Friday!! Everyone keep your fingers crossed.

Comment by John on November 12, 2012 at 4:16pm

That's great news.

Comment by Christiane Sears on November 9, 2012 at 9:50pm

We have exciting news! We're happy to announce that Docustar has agreed to be our sponsor again this year. They are providing FREE prints for all our guests at this year's Help-Portrait event on December 9th! This is a HUGE blessing!

Members (12)

© 2014   Created by Kyle Chowning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service