Help Portrait is a movement of photographers who are using their time, equipment and expertise to give back to those who are less fortunate.

Please post your ideas for 2012.

I am serious when I say I want this to be a year long endeavor.

Use this thread as a place to throw out some ideas... 

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was thinking we could have several events throughout the year. I spoke to Jeremy about this and he is on board with the idea.

We need to do more coordinated fundraising. 

Veterans, Single/Battered Mothers (Mothers Day), Sick Children, WHO ELSE?

This will sound bizarre, but one of the charities I have worked with since the first year takes a trip to Nigeria every year. I want to send a team from Atlanta with her. (umm major fundraising needed)

Hi Jim, I'm in complete agreement - would love to see this become more than just an annual event! I've also been looking for ways to get my photo club (spsatlanta.org) more involved too, and several members have expressed interest in helping out. In fact, my wife is also very interested in helping coordinate an effort like this [and she's outstanding at that sort of thing].

Grayson isn't too far from Loganville either ;)

I agree, we need more fundraising.

In South Africa we run H-P over 3 months leading up to H-P day and we'd be happy to share knowledge/experience on how we have arranged this. Regards, Stanley-Carl

RSS

© 2014   Created by Kyle Chowning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service